Answers to the frequently asked questions / useful links.
What exchanges are your signals for?
The coins from our signals can be traded on Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Yobit. You can choose any 2-3 exchanges to work with. We do not provide the exchange name, you can trade on any exchange where the coin in the signal is listed.
How many signals do you provide per day?
Up to 10 signals per day, depending on the market opportunities.
What is a percent of profitable signals?
80-90% our signals are profitable.
What do you use when creating signals?
We have a team of 6 traders, who create the signals. We use the technical analysis, fundamental analysis along with the insider information we have access to.
Are there any free or trial period?
There is no free access to the premium. People pay money for the privileged information so it would be unfair to provide this information for free.
How to use your signals?
- Try to stick to the prices in the signal.
- BUY – the price for coin to buy. BUY ABOVE – buy above the mentioned price. BUY UNDER – buy below the mentioned price.
- SELL 1, 2, 3, 4 – sell targets. The target you choose depends on your trading style. The first target- less profit, less risks. Last target- more profit, more risks. Some people sell piece by piece on every target (for example: first target- 50%, second target -30%, third target – 20%), some people sell all on one of the target.
- STOP-LOSS – loss limiter. Highly recommend using stop loss. In case of market fall, it allows losing 5-10%, not to lose more. In this case, you can get profit from other signals using this money. If you do not use stop loss, wait for the targets to hit.
- If you are late with the buy signal, but you can see that the market is moving towards the target, you can buy. There will be less profit, of course, but at least you will earn. In this case, you should move stop loss higher depending on the current price.
- If you are very late with the buy signal, just pass and wait for the next one.
- We recommend to use the latest signals first, the ones that have been posted on the day joined the service. It’s better not to use the old signals.
- Sometimes we have Buy&Hold signals. They can see without the stop loss. We provide with an additional information on these signals when you should sell if you cannot see the exact sell target in the signal. Они могут быть без STOP LOSS.
Short trading instruction for the beginners
- The money you plan to spend on trading should not be last, borrowed, credit. Always invest only what you are ready to lose without any consequences for your life.
- Never invest all your capital in one coin (one signal). The best way is to distribute 3-5% of the deposit per signal, depending on the size of your deposit. For example, if you have $100, then you should invest not more than 3-5$ in every signal.
- Never trade only on one exchange. We recommend using 3-5 exchanges with an equal capital distribution. The possibility of scam/ hacking of exchange is approximately 1/10. It means, that the risks to lose your capital working with one exchange is 10%.
- Always use stop loss from the signal if it is indicated there. Stop loss helps you to cut our losses short if the market changes the direction for any reason. Usually, it’s 5-10% in order not to lose more. If there is no stop loss indicated, just hold the coin till the target.
- It is impossible to have 100% of profitable signals. Remember that we work with a very risky market where anything can happen. The percent of profitable signals on our channel is 85-95% depending on the market condition.
How to put stop loss and take profit at the same time on Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex and other exchanges?
It is impossible to make it easy. The functional of the exchanges do not allow you to simultaneously place a stop-loss and take-profit order for the same number of coins. In order to do that, there are special services that allow you to expand the functionality of exchanges and make working with crypto trading more comfortable (you can find them in Useful services section).
What do the following signal status mean: active, update, signal closed, in profit?
The signal is active means that the buys are filled and the signal is expecting the targets or a stop loss.
The update means that some information has been added tot he signal (market movement, upcoming event etc.) and/or the targets have been updated.
Signal closed means that the signal was closed with a profit or loss due to different factors.
The signal in profit means that we hit one or several targets. If we have not hit the other targets, the signal remains open until it is closed.
My IP was blocked (website shows an error that IP was blocked).
Usually, this kind of block can be caused by providing the incorrect login credentials. The block lasts for one hour. Make sure you fill in the correct login credentials.
What do short-term, middle-term and long-term signals mean?
Short term- 1-3 day average.
Middle-term- up to 2 weeks.
Long-term- up to 3 months and more.